Announcement from Academic Administration Division, Office of Academic Affairs
1. During the first semester of 2020 (109) academic year (from September 12, 2020 to January 8, 2021) according to the school calendar, all students in the school are required to follow the "guidelines for cloud roll call system " to swipe their cards to attend classes.
2. Please remember that all students must swipe cards for all classes. If there are courses withdrawn, after the result of the course selection is confirmed, there is no need to swipe the card for the classes of withdrawn courses. So please pay attention and deal with the add/drop of your courses.
3. If students do not have ID cards to swipe for attending the class, please inform the instructor and ask him/her to assist in the roll call system, cancelling the state of “absent” according to the regulations of the cancellation of absenteeism.
4. If there is an abnormality in the card swiping machine in the classroom, please report to the Academic Administration Division (05-6315111) to facilitate troubleshooting.
5. Please be reminded that the status of card swiping can be checked at the cloud roll call system the day after class. If there is any abnormality, please deal with it as soon as possible.